Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008

Mad Scientist Laboratory

Here's another postcard I finished the other day. I rounded the corners on both cards because I like the look. Also, organs seem to be an ongoing thing for me..


Acrylics, various inks and lots of water on cardboard

I had a lot of fun doing this one, I experimented with wacky techniques. Here you see the whole card submerged in water with a few drops of ink for good measure:





Turns out the cardboard was actually three layers of paper which promptly came apart when I took the thing out of the water. I glued them back together with a mix of glue and acrylic medium, now the card feels like it's made of rubber. Pretty cool.

In other news, it seems I have a stalker:



Dude's been spying on me from outside my window for the past week or so. I snapped a pic when he wasn't looking, if you know him, let me know..

Keine Kommentare: